What Are Your Rights as a Data Subject Under KVKK Article 11?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
• To learn whether your personal data has been processed,
• To request information if your personal data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• If your personal data is missing or processed incorrectly, to request their correction,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons requiring their processing have disappeared, despite being processed in compliance with the law and relevant regulations,
• To object to a result against you that may arise from the analysis of your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data,
• To demand compensation if you suffer damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
How Will You Exercise Your Rights as a Data Subject?
To exercise your rights specified in Article 11 of the KVKK, you can contact "Prof. Dr. İsmail Küçüker" directly or through a notary by making a written application to the following address: Suadiye Mahallesi Bağdat Caddesi Dış Kapı No: 461 Kat 1 Daire 3-4, 34740, 34740 Kadıköy / İstanbul. Depending on the nature of the request, "Prof. Dr. İsmail Küçüker" will process your request as soon as possible and within a maximum of thirty (30) days.
You can also send your requests to the address "Suadiye Mahallesi Bağdat Caddesi Dış Kapı No: 461 Kat 1 Daire 3-4, 34740, 34740 Kadıköy / İstanbul" in writing, in accordance with the principles and procedures for application to the data controller, as per the "Regulation on Application to the Data Controller." Alternatively, you can submit your request online at www.kvkk.gov.tr.
You can access the application form through our website.
For How Long Will Your Personal Data Be Processed?
In accordance with the KVKK, your personal data processed for the purposes specified in the Information Text and Consent Text will be deleted, destroyed, or continued to be used in an anonymized form when the purpose requiring processing under KVKK Article 7/f.1 has ceased to exist and/or when the statutory limitation periods for the processing of your data by us have expired.
Cases in Which "Prof. Dr. İsmail Küçüker" May Process Your Personal Data Without Your Explicit Consent Under KVKK:
In accordance with Article 5 of the KVKK, your personal data may be processed in the following cases without requiring your explicit consent, provided that the personal data mentioned above is processed in accordance with the law and in cases where it is required by law:
• When processing your personal data is compulsory for the protection of life or physical integrity, or those of someone else, and it is impossible to obtain your consent due to actual impossibility or if consent is not legally valid,
• When it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
• When your personal data has been made public by you,
• When it is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right,
• When it is necessary for the legitimate interests of "Prof. Dr. İsmail Küçüker," provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
As the data controller within the scope of KVKK, "Prof. Dr. İsmail Küçüker" takes all necessary physical, digital, technical, and administrative measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data, unauthorized access to personal data, and to ensure the protection and preservation of personal data.